There are many ways you can get involved and help out in both the
Fraternity and the Corporation.
- The easiest way to stay in touch is to join the et-people
mailinglist. The mailing list is usually low-volume, but is the best
way to stay up-to-date with the Fraternity and Corporation. To join
the list, send email to thetans at mit.edu.
- Saturday night dinners during the school year are open to alumni.
If you're in the area or passing through, stop by the house and join
the actives and other alumni for a free meal. Second bell is at 6:00PM.
- Stop by the house when you're in town for a visit. Meet the actives.
See the house. Tell some stories that start "Back when I was a freshman..."
- Attend Corporation and Board of Directors' meetings. The annual
Corporation meeting is the second Sunday of February and the regularly
scheduled Board meetings are the first Sundays in May and November.
Meeting announcements are made on this web page and on et-people.
- Join the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is elected
at the February Corporation meeting. The time commitment is generally
just attending meetings. The board currently mostly consists of
actives and recent alumni. A more broad representation of alumni would
provide the board with a greater range of experience.
- There are several website related ways to help. We could use a
better home for the site. Also another hand or two developing content
would be helpful. Contact the webmasters
(webmaster at epsilon-theta.org) if
you are interested in helping out here.